This is a tithe barn from the Tudor Manor House which still stands in The Green in Southall. This barn was used as the first St Anselm’s Church in 1906.
This is the second Church with the name of St Anselm. It was a building in two halves, one half of which was St Anselm’s School. In front of the building, is the famous Father Buckle.
This is the interior of the third Church which was built beside the school. This became necessary, as the number of children increased. This building is now the school hall.
The present Church opened in 1968 and was built on a different site from the first three churches, but still on The Green.
The church interior today.